The Swag Truck (she needs a name!) is being branded and decked out as I write this, so she’ll be ready to hit the Indianapolis streets in April 2014. Look for updates on her progress and the new website in the near future.
In the meantime, here’s the scoop on how she came to be.
What seemed like a typical client lunch turned into a conversation that got the wheels turning. Literally.
Trisha (this is the name that I’ll give said client to protect our delicious meal and “a-ha!” conversation) really “gets it.” As we were talking, she revealed that, even though she works in marketing for an edgy, fun, and remarkable brand, she still struggles to come up with new and unique ways to distribute merchandise that will engage her audience at a huge upcoming event.
Challenge accepted! What could we do that will make this experience stand out and give it some va-va-voom? Or should I say va-va-VROOM?
The idea for a Swag Truck did not come up immediately; however, seems so obvious now looking back. Food trucks and mobile pop-up shops have become a part of our culture – a sought-after experience and street staple. It would only make sense that companies could create their own mobile way of bringing their offerings to employees, clients, community, and more.
Swag Truck is a marketer’s blank canvas for bringing their brand to the streets, reaching their audience in a unique and more engaging way than other campaigns.
It’s much more than simply a way to sell or give out merchandise.
If you’re wondering, Is Swag Truck just a fun way to sell or give out swag? You’re only half correct. While the merchandise can be a part of the experience, this vehicle will be yours to collect data by incorporating SMS text messaging, capture content (video, hashtags, pictures, etc.) for your social media campaigns, and more. Ideas are endless and are being discussed with other marketers as we speak!
Swag Truck is your blank mobile canvas.
- Motivate and incentivize employees by using the truck as a memorable way of giving employees their rewards and gifts
- Differentiate your brand at recruitment and job fairs
- Stand out from a sea of booths at tradeshows
- Bring your company cultture and uniqueness to guests and interact with them in a new, memorable way
There are many ways to customize the experience.
- Customized truck options using your logo and graphics
- A la carte menu of experience options (see below)
- Reach an increasingly on-the-go audience
Just a few of those à la carte items:
- Custom branded merchandise (or provide your own)
- SMS text program and email integration
- Full service graphic design for signage and collateral
- Merchandise storage and pick ups
There’s only one Swag Truck in Indianapolis, so beginning in April, marketers will have the exclusive opportunity to be the only company featuring their brand with a Swag Truck. Contact us to learn more, or book your truck.